Our Event Sponsors
Advancing Security and Privacy Protection in California through Awareness and Action
This past year has been dubbed the year of the mega-breach by many. Breaches of many large retailers, financial institutions, and a major movie studio made headlines. Headlines certainly grab the attention of the Executive Suite and have heightened awareness about the importance of an effective risk management strategy, and the implementation of security and privacy practices.
This year’s event will continue to promote awareness and deliver educational curriculum with a strong emphasis on returning attendees to their organizations better equipped to take action and be more effective in the following areas:
• Security and Privacy Leadership: Informed Risk-based Decision Making and Investment
• Risk Management: Prevention through continuous Risk Analysis and Assessment
• Building Security In: Intelligent Security Design, Development and Acquisition
• Information Sharing and Collaboration: Connecting the Dots to Reveal the Larger Picture
• Business Continuity and Technology Recovery Planning: Crisis Communication and Consequence Management
• Convergence of Incident Management and Emergency Management: Working Together When an Attack Becomes a Cyber Emergency
• Privacy: Protecting Privacy in the Internet of Everything
If you are a Vendor Partner that would like more information, please contact Russ Hicks @ 916-204-1123 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!