Our Event Sponsors
The Project Delivery Summit is designed to bring together state employees who manage, direct, sponsor and participate in the delivery of State IT projects.Through this summit we will deliver education, foster collaboration, and provide networking opportunities for those who work on IT projects.
The goal is to provide information, education, and collaboration to improve the delivery of State of CA projects.The Vision of this Summit is:To deliver content that is open and transparent in order to learn from the best and brightest Executives and Project Delivery personnel in the State.
The goal is to provide a one day forum that will educate and develop staff at all levels (line, executive and stakeholders) in order to deliver successful CA State IT projects.
Objectives of the Summit
Some of the objectives of the Project Delivery Summit are to:
- Focus on developing seasoned executives to run projects both in IT and Non-IT roles
- Develop practical tools to improve success in all projects
- Improve Project Delivery skills in the areas of Effective Project Sponsorship, Change Management, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Approvals and Procurement, Contract Management, Project Management, and Project Governance
- Provide information and training on those key areas (beyond the project management disciplines) that greatly influence project success.
- Create stronger partnerships, collaboration, and project commitment between IT and Business
- Seed the organizational changes that must occur for projects to be successful
- Increase bench strength in all critical areas of Project Delivery
If you are a Vendor Partner that would like more information, please contact Russ Hicks @ 916-204-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!