Our Event Sponsors
NOMINATIONS are now CLOSED for the 2016 Project Delivery Summit Award of Excellence!
Awards will be selected in 5 categories:
- Outstanding Project Contributor Award
- Demonstrated Project Leadership
- Outstanding Team Award
- Outstanding Enterprise Project Award - State of CA
- Outstanding Enterprise Project Award - Local Government
The Project Delivery Summit is designed to bring together state and local employees who manage, direct, sponsor and participate in the delivery of State and Local Government IT projects. The goal of this summit is to provide a one-day forum to deliver education, foster collaboration, and provide networking opportunities for staff at all levels (line, executive and stakeholders) who work in and around government projects. The Vision of this Summit is: To deliver content that is practical, proven, relevant, innovative, and transparent in order to bolster the effectiveness of the attendees of the summit thereby improving the successful delivery of State of CA projects.
Objectives of the Summit
Some of the objectives of the Project Delivery Summit are to:
- Provide knowledge and training to bolster the skills of attendees to run projects both in IT and Non-IT roles
- Communicate and solicit knowledge regarding practical methods and tools to improve success in all projects
- Provide information and training in Project Delivery knowledge and skills in the areas of Effective Project Sponsorship, Change Management, Vendor Management, Business Analysis, Approvals and Procurement, Contract Management, Project Management, and Project Governance
- Provide information and training in key areas (beyond the project management disciplines) that greatly influence project success.
- Emphasize the need for stronger partnerships, collaboration, and project commitment between IT and Business
- Provide a forum for networking and knowledge sharing.
- This Summit will take place in Sacramento on November 1st at the Sacramento Convention Center. The content will be a combination of Executive presentations, extended working sessions, collaborative roundtables, panel discussions, and will culminate with the assembly of all attendees for an award ceremony that acknowledges the best Project Delivery resources that California Government has to offer.
If you are a Vendor Partner that would like more information, please contact Russ Hicks @ 916-204-1123 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!