Our Event Sponsors
Title: How to do Business with a California Government Agency
Tim Garza, the IT Director for the California Natural Resources Agency will be moderating a discussion with 5 top executives from both the Agency and the associated Departments about how to do business with the California Resources Agency.
Joining Tim, will include these guest speakers:
- Kathie Kishaba, Deputy Director, CA Dept of Water Resources
- Tom Lupo, Deputy Director, Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Phil Minas, Chief Information Officer, Department of Parks and Recreation
- Tony Morshed, Chief Technology Officer, California Natural Resources Agency and Department of Water Resources
- Steve Croft, Chief Innovation Officer, Department of Water Resources and California Natural Resources Agency
This All Star Panel will be discussing their business processes from both an Agency and a Department perspective. In addition they will review upcoming projects, expectations for business partners, and then lead a Q&A regarding ways that they could be more innovative.
For those of you that have an opportunity to work with Tim Garza, you know that he is truly a "Tip of the Spear" thinker and one of the leading advocates for positive change within government. This is your opportunity to interact with Tim and the Resources Agency Team, develop invaluable relationships, and gain a better understanding of how a State Government Agency and it's Departments work together to achieve the best results possible.
Registration is now open but space is limited so sign your team up early while space is still available.
If you are a Vendor Partner that would like more information, please contact Russ Hicks @ 916-204-1123 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!