Our Event Sponsors
The Department of Technology is pleased to announce the third Annual Emerging Technologies Conference on May 12, 2016 at the Sacramento Convention Center. Continuing from last year, the forum will encourage innovative thinking, enhance technical skills and education, and promote collaborative networking.We will be working to develop solution sessions in the following focus areas:
- Security and Risk Management
- Emerging Government solutions like Cloud Services, Mobile technologies, & Customer Relationship Management Tools
- New Methods of development like Agile and Incremental Software Delivery
- Data Management including Open Data and Open Source, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Operational Challenges like Consolidation and Optimization, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Legacy Modernization
- Business Issues like, Budget and Cost Control, Human Resources/Talent Management, and the Development of an Enterprise Vision and Roadmap for IT
It is time for California government to focus on improving the services it offers and how it interacts with the citizens who need them. Information Technology
plays a major role in that effort and it is important that we evaluate, educate, and develop communities of interest to advance that objective.
Chief Deputy Director Operations
Emerging Technologies Executive Sponsor
If you are a Vendor Partner that would like more information, please contact Russ Hicks @ 916-204-1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!