Ease the burden of retaining and producing public records, meet emerging Capstone requirements and respond to the challenges of FOIA and open records requests with The Archiving Platform™ from Smarsh. The Archiving Platform enables you to retain, search, retrieve and produce public open records quickly and efficiently. Archive all of your digital communications—including email, IM, social and mobile ��� in one comprehensive platform featuring purpose-built functionality to meet the specific needs of government entities.
Records Managers, CTOs, CIOs and IT staff will appreciate secure, centralized, automated digital content combined with powerful retrieval and reporting capabilities in a single solution. Legal teams can leverage the search-ready data with built-in eDiscovery, case management and legal hold functionality.
Key capabilities to manage government communications records include:
- Capture & Search:
- Automated, direct capture of messages from the source for all supported content types, indexed for lightning fast, granular search and retrieval, and more.
- Management & Administration:
- Retention rules, configurable policy engine, role-based administration, self-service customer dashboard and more.
- Legal & Discovery:
- Powerful case management, faceted search, legal holds, on-demand exports in multiple output formats and more.
- Public Records Portal:
- Let Smarsh solve the problem of organizing public records requests the easy way with its customizable online portal.
- Personal Archive:
- Stop impacting IT and frustrating users when an old message or attachment is needed ���instead, provide secure, quick and easy self-service access.
- Flexible Deployments & Security:
- Smarsh offers multiple deployment models to match the specific needs of your environment and all records remain safe and secure throughout the entire archiving lifecycle and records access workflows.
The Archiving Platform supports all of the dynamic types of electronic communications content available today, including mobile, social media, web, email, and instant messaging. Unlike other products, archived content for non-email message types are retained in proper context and aren��t modified or converted into a generic email format.
Key supported content channels include:
- Mobile content directly captured from major mobile carriers including AT&T, Verizon, US Celluar and more
- Social content from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more
- Email content from Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 (Outlook, Yammer, Lync and Skype for Business), Google Apps and Lotus Notes
- IM content from Slack, Skype for Business and more